Laser Cutting Services
A-Laser delivers on the most demanding technical projects.
Laser cutting services are a small fraction of what we are willing to offer you. Many of our competitors make it sound like the be-all and end-all technology. We assure you it’s not.
The Laser Cutting Difference:
- Laser cutting services usually correspond to cutting out materials with custom designs of your choosing.
- This is the natural progression of CNC machines with some advantages like, sharp corner capability, quick prototyping with no tooling requirement, and just the sheer fact that you’re using lasers to make things – who can say no to that!
- Laser cutting is the industry standard for products such as high precision stencils for the electronics industry.
- Making stencils for SMT components cannot be achieved with regular mechanical micro-milling machines – it’s just not physically possible!
- The only other alternative is chemical etching which is far less accurate or reliable and is an environmental disaster.
We have mastered the art of using stencil lasers to offer you laser cutting services for parts, designs, and stencils, of course.
While we agree with our competitors that certain fabrication methods will guarantee the least heat derived distortion, and smaller burrs than mechanical cutting – we disagree on the meaning of “laser cutting services”.
Laser Cutting Benefits
Research shows that elements like power density, cutting speed, and laser pulse have effects on kerf dimension, surface finishes, and even microstructural characteristics. This is why our precision laser cutting services continue to provide benefits to manufacturers, including its:
- Ability to be completed without any physical contact
- High-speed processing without needing to adjust the stock material
- Reduction of waste due to precise and controlled localized heating
- Highly-accurate customer solutions
- Lower costs than conventional machining
A-Laser places specific importance on providing superior quality while utilizing only the top of the line machines. We use state-of-the-art LPKF UV laser systems to precisely process even the most complex of applications.
These machines combine the latest advances in laser technology and manufacturing, giving us the ability to work efficiently on a variety of different materials.
At A-Laser we have completed the circle when it comes to laser cutting services. We have the latest laser technology that our competitors don’t have.
The phrase, “laser cutting services” as used by our competitors is very misleading – mainly because they are only telling half the story. Upon visiting their websites, you’ll notice that they offer laser cutting services for heat retaining, metal materials, and mostly stainless steel.
But wait! What about other materials? What if you wanted to cut copper or aluminum? Can laser cutting include plastics?
Confidence in Laser Cutting
In addition to perfecting the use of IR and fiber laser technologies, we went a step further and mastered UV laser technology. We can confidently offer laser cutting services that include the full spectrum that everyone else is missing.
We’re always willing to go the extra mile to bring you the latest in micromachining technologies so you don’t have to worry about material choices for your next project or design. Our laser cutting services are perfect for businesses looking to gain a great advantage over competitors.
Manufacturing can be a complicated process, but our customers can be rest assured they are receiving clean product designs, at an even better quality. With our expertise and capabilities, your imagination is truly the limit!