Support for Defense Contractors
A-laser has become a reliable source for defense contractors seeking high-quality laser precision cut parts. Our expertise in understanding the critical role we play in supporting our customers is key to our success. Our capabilities to support include:
- Engineering and CAD support
- Multi-laser capability, including IR and UV laser technology.
- IR Laser – capable of laser cutting stainless steel alloys up to .025” mils thick. Beam diameter of 35-40um
- UV Laser – Capable of cutting extremely thin gauges of metals, including copper, BeCu, Stainless Steel, Titanium. Also include materials like Kapton, Peek, Grafoil, Gasketing materials, Silicon rubbers, FR4, epoxies, and adhesives. Many, many more. Beam diameter of 20um.
- Capacity- A-Laser runs 2-3 shifts per day
- ITAR and ISO 9001:2015 Compliant
- Quality System supported by use of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM inspection systems), allowing for critical measurement and supporting AQL level projects.
- Long Term relationship in providing services to Lockheed Martin, Sandia National Laboratories, SLAC, Lawrence Livermore Labs and many other private and public facilities.
- Flexibility to provide support in R&D and development as well as being a long-term provider in a supply stream.
- Willingness to work with our customers by signing NDA’s and registering to secure site portals as required.
A-Laser is proud to support ongoing research and manufacturing with our customers.